.: Anniversary :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

just for my dear sista..masyi..


salam my sis..
now it was just like a summer..warm and tender..the love now finds its way to cherish..i love to have him by my side..feel like i don't wanna face that kind of pressure to stay apart too long anymore..we're now planning to have a clinic..to work together..to argue things together..to walk home together..and by the way, we really need your support to handle the clinic one day..sis..really appreciate my life now..no matter to see him smile, angry sometimes..whatever..that make my life just perfect..thanks sis for always be there..loving and caring..and my warm hug around u..please stay calm with your study right now..coz they really make your life wonderful one day..i love you and hope to see you soon..

1 comment:

  1. my pleasure sis...im hoping to work wif both of you too...it will be such a blessing...my small world here..do pray for my succes...n it will be yr success tOo! im coming!!!

    ReplyDelete