.: Anniversary :.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

He's here..


12.00 noon..
Dear diary..

Nothing would compare the feeling of having him close by my side..Nothing would express with the same version of how he made this love happen..the feeling of safe, comfort and like everything in this world shine make me the very fortunate lady in this world..

Who am i to receive too much love..i look down to earth and finds myself there..i always have my head down to really appreciate the givings..and the blessings..from Allah certainly..

Every morning he will wake me up with some giggling and smile..make me comfortable and only then he pull my hand to my full awake..then, he wait patiently while i cook for his breakfast..and definitely he eat like nobody was around him..that's how he shows his appreciation to my cook although i always thought it wasn't that good..

My hubby, he's my everything..i pray to Allah..please keep him close to me..my life is confusing without him..and by his present, he make me realise,the pure love are starting from home..genuinely from the very loyal bond between us..

No comments:

Post a Comment